Services We Provide
Personal Care is one of the main services in home care industry. It includes assistance with every day activities to help the ones in need and make the elderly life easier.
Companion care is a special service that we offer. It includes the following activities:
- Accompaniment on errands or to doctor appointments,
- Assistance with grocery shopping,
- Walking to get fresh air and exercise,
- Writing letters,
- Playing games,
- Reading aloud,
- Friendly conversation etc.
Being away from home and family is particularly stressful for patients, but it can also be difficult for their family members who are not beside their bed. Our caregivers can plan and arrange a hospital visit, help you with packing, arranging transportation. Our home caregivers can be perfect companions while your loved ones are staying in the hospital. Once you are settled in, your personal caregiver can stay by your side as much as you need – even 24 hours a day.
Transportation services deployed by a fully screened and trained caregiver, to safely get you to and from various destinations in your everyday life.
- Doctors or therapy appointments, including disability assistance throughout the trip,
- Hospital or outpatient facility,
- Prescriptions pick-up, grocery shopping, and other errands,
- Visits with friends, relatives, social and religious functions,
- Entertainment events.
Our energetic personal care assistants can help in packing, companionship in transportation, luggage, hotel check-in and more. We’re there with you to make your travels carefree. Don’t let your age or disability keep you from getting around. With our healthcare services, you can travel to the heart of the continent and leave your worries behind.
Private Duty Care
Professional and trained home caregivers take care of your loved ones in a way that ensures meeting the requirements of their individual needs.